San Francisco; Injury Updated Of Wednesday BP
Hello, baseball enthusiasts!
The San Francisco Giants’ unusual and genuinely compelling news seems to get announced on my days off. Exchanges! Signings! Debuts! What a fantastic occasional daytime it contains exists here.
Unfortunately, I lack any revealing information because, given my position as a pre-essayist, I am obligated to write pieces that will be published before the majority of sane people are even aware of them. I’ll tell people about the amazing things, but we can talk about the unfortunate things instead. also known as wounds.
It may have been difficult to remember who was where and what they were recovering from in light of the recent flurry of program changes.
San Francisco Keypoints
- Due to a left lower arm strain, Brandon Crawford was placed on the 10-day injured list on Monday, retroactive to Saturday.
- Due to a flurry of yesterday’s changes to make room on the schedule for Kyle Harrison and Ryan Walker, Mark Mathias’ right shoulder injury was transferred from the 10-day injured list to the 60-day injured list.
- Mike Yastrzemski is recovering in Arizona, where he is hitting without restrictions, but I imagine they will argue that he needs to put in some work after he had a setback with his hamstring recovery last week and had to be shut down.
- John Brebbia, who has a lat strain and is on the 60-day injured list, will begin his recovery process in Arizona by pitching one inning.
- Mitch Haniger, who has had a shattered lower arm since June, began working on his recuperation Tuesday with the Sacramento Waterway Felines.
- A.J. Pollock is continuing his recovery in Arizona and beginning “light baseball work” this week after being placed on the 10-day injured list with a hamstring strain on August 9.